Year 2

Year 2
The Great Wall

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tick....tick....tick....tick....



















Time is running out. There are less and less days of school left- 81 til school is out, about 55 school days. Time is running out to teach my students all I can about His Word. Help me to be clear in the message and simple in my teaching. To be child-like in my faith and show them how to trust and put my eyes on Him.


Time is running out. There are less and less opportunities to show people in the general community compasion, care, a smile. Less time to let someone else go first, less time to kindly and with love correct my children while curious eyes are on me, less time to speak to the cleaning ladies and garbage men showing them they are important enough to be noticed and appreciated. Less time to show them J-sus through my actions, words, deeds.


Time is running out. There are less and less chances to hang out with our Chinese friends, friends we have grown to know and love over the last 2 years. Less time to be personally involved in their lives- be counted as family at their wedding, to show concern and share pr-yer with them for their father with cancer, less time to celebrate holidays with their families as honored guests. Less time to sit and talk and share and grow and bring them to the cross.


Time is running out- 11 weeks of school, 81 days til school is out, 95 days til we board a plane to America in all likelyhood, never to return. Time is running out.



Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16



No comments:

Post a Comment