Year 2

Year 2
The Great Wall

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life on Fast-Forward

That is really how it feels. We got home from training, were in Gaffney 5 days, and left again for the beach!!! I am down here without B0b- he is at home getting things ready to leave. I am here, in Charleston with my whole family having a ball! When we get home, we get to leave exactly 1 week later!!!

I have so much to do, but I am putting off going home, it would seem. I have some shopping to do, cleaning out to do, a few more goodbyes, and then trying to pack 6 people for 2 years...how to do that?

We are excited and apprehensive about this. It seemed so far off, so remote, and now that it is almost here, it seems surreal. I do not know how to explain it. Kinda like when the dermo called me and said, " you have skin cancer- gotta have surgery"

I probably will not be on here any to post the next week so my next post will be from China.
Please, Please PLEASE think about my family the next few weeks- intently and by name- Bob, Madeline, Jack, Brady, Charlotte, and me, Angie. We need individual, specific thought as we go and travel- for our nerves, our attitudes, our patience, our discernment, and our stamina.

If you will commit to doing this, please post here and let me know.
I appreciate it so much. Expect to hear from us soon- from the other side of the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment