Year 2

Year 2
The Great Wall

Saturday, June 20, 2009

In a Whirlwind....

The past few weeks have been a blur- a lot to be done in a very short time. It seemed so far off, but now we leave for training in a week!! We are learning so much through this process; it seems that Dad is working more on me than I could ever help others. He is showing me my flaws and selfish tendencies every day. And through it, helping me to humbly teach my children to live for more than self.
As gifts pour in to help us, we learn to humbly accept what we need. As the house empties out, we are learning faith and contentment with very few belongs. As I turn my business over to others to run, I am learning to trust. And as we try to sell our house in a very sluggish market, we are learning patience and to wait on God’s timing.
I have so many loose ends to tie up, but I have a sense of peace doing so that I never thought possible. I usually get very tense and impatient, but right now I am so chilled out and I just know He has it all lined up perfectly so I am good. Just trusting that we are dead center in the middle of His will for us makes all the things we have to get done an adventure in “What will Dad show us next?”

No comments:

Post a Comment